SWIM WORLD SWIM SCHOOL
Terms and Conditions
- When a swimmer is not under the direct supervision of an instructor in the pool, that swimmer is the responsibility of the parent or guardian.
- If a parent wishes to withdraw their child from swimming lessons, we will require 1 terms notice. If 1 terms notice is not given, half a terms fees will be due.
- Please ensure all girls/boys long hair is tied back off the face or swimming hats can be obtained from Lisa.
- If a swimmer has suffered vomiting and/or Diarrhoea swimming should be avoided for 48 hours to prevent spreading.
- If you miss a class due to sickness, holiday, or any other reason Swim World Swim School is unable to refund the lesson.
- Parents must remain at the venue during your child’s lesson.
- If a lesson has to be cancelled, Swim World will endeavour to make up the lesson.